Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

ROHULLAH all about me recraft

all about me

My name is Rohullah and I am a 10 year old boy. I come from Afghanistan and Pakistan and I want to share with you a little bit about my life my family hobbies and friends.
Image result for 10
My family is important to me because there always by my side helping me through everything even through things I don’t know.My family is more important to me than anything because of the things that they do for me.

My friends are important to me because they share things with me and they always include me in things when I’m lonely.They are also as kind as my afghanistan friends too.
The most important thing to me is my family is that they care about me.



My hobbies I like to play games, and read reading a books and writing. I I like soccer and I like baseball. and I like ripper rugby.and  I like money games.


The most important thing to me is my family is that they care about me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment