Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Report Writing Frame About me-By Rohullah

Report writing frame
WALT use our notes to craft an information report about ourselves.

Title
All about me
Introduction (paragraph 1)
Describe one or two ideas about yourself. Tell the audience about the 3 categories you will write about.
My name is Rohullah and I am a 10 year old boy. I come from Afghanistan and Pakistan and I want to share with you a little bit about my life my family hobbies and friends.
Paragraph 2
Write about 2-3 ideas in one category. Give an example of why they are important.
My family is important to me because there always by my side helping me through everything even through things I don’t know.My family is more important to me than anything because of the things that they do for me.  
Paragraph 3
Write about 2-3 ideas in another category. Give an example of why they are important.
My friends are important to me because they share things with me and they always include me in things when I’m lonely.They are also as kind as my afghanistan friends too.  
Paragraph 4
Write about 2-3 ideas in another category. Give an example of why they are important.
My hobbies I like to play games, and read reading a books and writing. I I like soccer and I like baseball. and I like ripper rugby. and  I like money games.
Conclusion (paragraph 5)
End the report by repeating to the audience what is important to you. Give one more piece of interesting information about yourself
The most important thing to me is my family is that they care about me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment